display help

Status
Not open for further replies.

grapeape

Baseband Member
I have just reinstalled windows 2000 pro. I have installed the latest drivers for my ati radeon video card. set the display settings. Still though the pictures and icons seem distorted the colors are not as grisp , like the picture pixels do not fully come together. I need help did i forget something in my setup.

Thanks

Mike

maybe you should goto ati.com and go through all of the catalyst drivers until you get the one that works right. what are your agp settings? are you even running on agp???

did that already

I did that all ready. this happened once before. I can not remember what was done to correct the problem. I have tried the above sugestion. i have the latest driver. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

try the 4in1 VIA chipset drivers or whatever MBD you are using many of the newer boads have newer chipset drivers due to issues with both ATI and NVidia and it updates the miniport AGP.

often the lastest driver isn't what you want, it depends on how your system is set up. Certain drivers might screw with system and make stuff like that happen.

Grapeage, have you tried adjustng your monitor refresh rating? On my 17" CRT monitor, i have it set to 75 MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom