Antec Nine Hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ur monitor has a VGA and you put an adaptor to use DVI you wont notice anything, if you have a high quality LCD that has a low response time and high res with a DVI connection to a good vid card you might notice a bit better picture if you stare at it hard enough but over all it makes no difference really

the two holes are meant for an external watercooling kit, hence the two circular rubber holes for tubing

As above, the holes are for water cooling kits.

I recommend buying a 120MM for the side window as there cheap/quiet/ and literally just push on and it keeps the GPU even cooler:D

My other computer has the exact case from overlockers, but its the same in the pictures, maybe u got a retarded one =p

well i did more research, and i have the 1.1 revision with the hard drive issues being fixed, as well as the holes added for watercooling...now im just waiting for all my other crap to arrive so i can piece this mofo together..

what i want to know is how some people get that little Display in the 5.25" slots

i ordered everything off newegg...the 1.1 also fixes the VGA/DVI issues in the back of the case...but i want those displays that tells you the temperature and everything...anyone know where i can get one? and how difficult is it to install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom