help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
computer screen wont turn on after i put all the parts together. what am i doing worng? all the fans turns on, lights and etc. I used an 8pin connection for the cpu power instead of the 4 pin because and i dont know if its right.

"The 8pin is the ESP connector or something I forget. Your motherboard should have onboard LED lights to decipher the problem. Look and see if you have any" -sora

As I stated in the other thread. Check if your board has any LED error indicators. My cheap 105 buck board did so I imagine yours does as well. Look in your manual.

Try the 4 pin connector instead since thats what most people use.

EDIT: Heh thanks for taking my quote out

it still doesnt work i tried to 4 pin :( ahhhh

hours and hours of building time and i get nothing out of it.

There are no lights or anything on the motherboard the manual has nothing on what each lights mean and stuff.

Change your ram to different slots. I know I had to have at least one stick of ram in my "#1" slot. Make sure all of your stuff is connected. Make sure you have the PCI-E connected to your card and such.

ye everything else is connected. sorry if it takes me forever to reply but im cleaning up the mess i maid, tons of boxes that i opened and stuff. I think im just gonna take this to CompUSA and have them look at it.

Yes, thats the build on my sig.

cuz its for free since i work there.

But ill take a look at it again 2morrow. But for now i have to go to sleep im too tired and my back hurts soo bad.

Please leave things that I may have done wrong. It seems to be working fine but I just dont see anything on the display that I correctly plugged in the graphics card.

Oh, I didnt plug any keyboard and mouse in but I dont think that makes a difference. will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom