parts have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he means aluminum and you would get it as long as you know soda cans are made out of aluminum lmao.

Copper and aluminum are two of the best conductors for heat, I believe only a couple really expensive ones like gold are better. Heh Imagine a gold heatsink....HAH! Ultra 120 extreme would get its *** handed it it.

wrong, remember copper has a thermal conductivity of 401 W/(m·K), while gold is only 318 W/(m·K).

Oh really? I was always told gold was a better insulator and some people used gold plated wires in homes. Hrrm sorry never learned that in chem but I do know that gold is AU and has around 200g in one mole hah. Either way diamond DESTROYS all other elements for thermal conductivity...i know this. Lol a diamond heatsink...

A diamond HSF, is forever....Propose that to your gf.

"Honey....Will you transfer heat, with me?".

you laugh but in the future if diamond production costs could be lowered it is actually possible to create a diamond in a lab Its just expensive and too small a scale

just buy a phase shift cooling solution warning though they pump out a lot of heat. every action has an equal and opposite reaction but if it gets you cpu temps down to minus figures who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom