x1900xt for 90 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill probally have the money this weekend. i owe my dad 35 bucks still for the card, hopefully well order it tonight since were loaded on bills... im gona prob get 35-40 bucks for report card, and maybe 50-100 for birthday, im not sure about my bday, though.

i just hope it isnt a dud or fake or broken card... then ill be p1ssed. but what is the performace of this card, could i do oblivion w/ 2xaa, hdr, at 1600x1200, i know you can do hdr and aa at once, its just how do i do it with ccc??

You don't need AA at 1600x1200 but either if you played inside the dungeons and stuff then probably yes. definitely not outside.

hmmm. well i like to, and 2x aa doesnt hurt much, and i saw that adding the adaptive aa at 2x doesnt hurt, but after that it does. but ill see after i get it. i only have a 15" monitor, but thats only for my daily stuff, i have a 32" hdtv, that can go up to 2600x1600 (or whatever it is :p )

I would be very worried about that card being doa...

And yes a 500W psu will handle that card with ease.
Ive got my x1900xt 512 overclocked to **** 750/850 and it runs just fine in my system, which isn't a skimp when it comes to anything.

I have 2 12V lines at 16 and 17A respectively.
So, I basically have 400 watts with 100% efficiency, factoring in 80% efficiency= 320 watts of available power on my 12 volt lines.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, if the card works fine, then props on a wicked mad deal, if not, bummer dude...

after adding a fan for 35 bucks or so you will have an X1900XT with good cooling so you can overclock. That is a very good deal as long as it works good. The X1900XT is a fast card especially with a good cooler that you can overclock with.

I will second this - that it what I did for my sister, got it on eBay real cheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom