Upgrade question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for telling me that. About that monitor: I heard that there are a few different models. If you get the wrong one, you're busted.

no, what techman means is that, of the 226bw, there are 3 different models, they have a birthmark on the back to tell which one you have, 2 of them are made by separate companies and have samsung written on it, and one of them is genuine, ill still end up getting it anyway

Just when I thought I was all set, I noticed something. As for the case, should I downgrade to a 150 dollar one and upgrade to the gtx and/or 4 gigs of RAM, or should I just stick with what I already have. If so, can you guys suggest good cases with atleast a window or part of a window?

Yea, definitely go for a lower priced case, to get that GTX. A good case with a window is Antec 900 for mid-tower. I think the GTX should be able to fit in there. Or the Thermaltake Armor for full tower. Theres also the Gigabyte 3D Aurora full tower. Don't bother with 4gb of ram, you won't need it, for a very long time. 2gb is optimal, right now.

Oh, thanks. I'll just get the gtx. Will I notice a huge increase? And as for windows vista (which I am getting to be ready for games) should I get 32bit or 64bit? If I get the OEM one, will I only be able to install it once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom