Microsoft Releases Zune Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft Releases Zune Update

Microsoft has released the new Zune 1.3 patch for all 12 people that own one. The update fixes a music “skipping” issue and a few other minor things.

The software maker had originally hoped to have the update by midmonth, but the patch took slightly longer than it had hoped to develop and test. In addition to addressing the song-skipping issue, the Zune 1.3 software update aims to offer quicker syncing and improve a situation where the Zune's battery could drain more quickly after using the FM tuner.

Microsoft has released the new Zune 1.3 patch for all 12 people that own one. The update fixes a music “skipping” issue and a few other minor things.

Talk about a wrongful shot at Zune. **** at my work alone there is over 20 people that own one. I know of at least 12 people in the UK that has it and they are not even for sale there. They got them from online auctions. So yeah this is such a wrong term to use.

Zune Passes The One Million Mark
Microsoft says that it has sold one million Zune digital music players since it was released. They have a long way to go to catch Apple but the numbers are better than most people expected. I have a feeling that slick looking Halo 3 Zune we showed you last week might give MS a bump in sales too.

The million unit figure bests Apple. It took the iPod 14 months to reach 600,000 shipments, but it was much earlier in the game than the Zune, when the market for digital music players wasn't so hot. Apple has likely sold around 25 million iPods over the same time it has taken the Zune to reach its goal, according to financial analysts.

PC World - Microsoft Zune Passes 1 Million Mark

Hey are the Zune players worth buying? I haven't heard much about them.

Zune Passes The One Million Mark
Microsoft says that it has sold one million Zune digital music players since it was released. They have a long way to go to catch Apple but the numbers are better than most people expected. I have a feeling that slick looking Halo 3 Zune we showed you last week might give MS a bump in sales too.

The million unit figure bests Apple. It took the iPod 14 months to reach 600,000 shipments, but it was much earlier in the game than the Zune, when the market for digital music players wasn't so hot. Apple has likely sold around 25 million iPods over the same time it has taken the Zune to reach its goal, according to financial analysts.

PC World - Microsoft Zune Passes 1 Million Mark

that twisting the facts. when the ipod came out, there was nothing Else out (except this unheard of little product from creative).

it took awhile for people to understand it. once they did, ipod sells skyrocket.

the zune came out, because the ipod was so successful. people now understand about these players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom