Also my first time building a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys know if this MOBO has a raid controller on there, or will i have to buy a new one...i cant tell whether it supports it, or has it built on there...any help would be appreciated...and if someone can post a link or instructions on how to do so

will my mobo adjust its voltage to match the RAM, or do i have to do that manually? i think the memory slots only run at 1.8V while the ram i chose runs at 2.0-2.2V

You should, be able to adjust the memory, to it's specs, through that motherboard. I don't see why, it shouldn't.

so manually huh? if i don't run it at the correct voltage, all i do is get decreased voltage right? and i guess you change that in the bios screen too right? should i just select 2.1V to be sure?

Since it said 2.0-2.2V, start with 2.0V first, at stock. When it's overclocked, and you noticed, it's become unstable, up the voltage one notch. You're getting the G. Skill HZs right? So set it at, 2.0V with 4-4-4-12 timings.

Yea, that's the one. So set them at 2.0V with 4-4-4-12, first. Then up the voltage, if you see that, they're becoming unstable, during the overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom