HElp me overclock my new Build!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
khan i got a quad core and i used prime 95 to test the o/c. i have 4 instensis of it running one for each core, over night and then in the mornin check for errors, if there is none o/c higher. my q6600 is at 3.1 right now 56c load so i might go to 3.2.

change it through bios the cpu fsb. u can change the multiplyer on urs soo u can change a few more things

khan i got a quad core and i used prime 95 to test the o/c. i have 4 instensis of it running one for each core, over night and then in the mornin check for errors, if there is none o/c higher. my q6600 is at 3.1 right now 56c load so i might go to 3.2.

change it through bios the cpu fsb. u can change the multiplyer on urs soo u can change a few more things

can u do cpu-z? i wanna see like voltages fsbs and crap so i can do that when i get one of my own :)

y did you get 4 lots of 1 gb sticks? now when os read more you have to thorw 2 sticks out? just a thought but try thinking ahead saves money in long run (4 slots buy 2x2gbs = 2 free slots not 4x1gbs)
???? not a hate post just a surggestion for next build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom