Monitor Problem!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanM19SSM

In Runtime
Hey I have a sever problem with my monitor. It has a very annoying green tint that totally makes all colors seem the same (yellowish green)
but you can tell the differance becasue one is darker...
How would I fix this.
THX

Degaussing ur monitor should help.
ie if it is present in ur monitor options.
Older monitors used to come wiithout this option.

go in ur monitor's menu/OSD.. mess around with the things in there, check you color settings, and definently try defaussing

Deguass helps, if there is anything near it like something that might have a magnet in it, that will do it also. Make sure that there is nothing like that around.

If you comp does not have a degauss feature...take it to a best buy(call first to make sure) and they can Degauss it for you.

Monitor display problems

Hi there.

I just found this forums site today because I am having problems with my computer monitor.

In short, the monitor screen is not displaying, or showing, all of the "content" and information that it should be. I am trying to post some clips from my new digital camcorder on the internet. The digital camcorder software is installed on my computer, but, to continue putting footage onto my computer, I have to click on some button to continue. This button is "off of the screen" so I can't click on it.

I have tried messing with the buttons found on the bottom front part of the monitor, using two different monitors with the same computer, and going into "settings" I think from right-clicking on the desktop, but to no avail. Is this a computer, monitor, or other problem? Could it be defective software?

Thanks guys.

~Sara, World Champion and EXtreme Unicyclist

one of the most common, but most overlooked problems is the cable itself
take out the monitor cable connecting to the video card and check on both ends that it has all the pins, and that none are bent
or it could be a break inside the cable itself which cannot be seen from the outside, best thing to do then is to buy a new one for about $10 and see if it solves the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom