3dmark03 & 3dmark01

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrstang

Daemon Poster
my 01 score is 20,000+ but my 03 score is like 6,500?

shouldn't the 03 be closer to 7,500? i've seen people with 15,000 01 scores get 6,500 on 03

well...i haven't seen it but read it...could be lying

I think you're right, your 3Dmark03 score should be 7300-7600. My friend's set up is almost exactly like yours and he gets ~7400 scores.

The only thing I can suggest is set you RAM back to 200MHz. you'll probably have to reset your Latency timings as well. That might gain some points. (Although i doubt it will gain 1000 points)

Also, it is my understanding that the 3Dmark03 program is mostly a test of your video card, not the entire system. So, in my opinion your issue is with the video card.

the reason i set the ram to 183mhz is because i had to change it to a 5:3 ratio with the Bus speed otherwise at a 2:1 it become overclocked at 220mhz which it cannot handle at decent timings. I have tried it at stock bus speed (non oc'd proc) and i score ~ the same. I agree 3dmark does not test your proc/ram as much as the video card.

The video card IS up to date as far as drivers, although the cooling solution from ATI is very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom