Do these look the same to u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by one of the people here when I built my build to get one back at christmas. After that Newegg put the cooler at an OUTRAGEOUS 69.99 and It was never recommended until someone said ewiz and svc had them for around 25 bucks; that was a few months ago. Since then Newegg has put the price down to 34.99 but that's still 5 more than when I bought it 5 months ago and ewiz has them for 22 bucks free shipping.

ya... i'm gonna get it but i'll just have to go prebuilt from somewhere.... cuz like my parents blocked the pc parts buying places :( so any ideas where to buy?? or i'll keep attacking the blockade til i can get in...........

Why would they block you, from buying parts? You should tell, them that buying parts, than pre-built, will save money.

told em' but they do not listen.... they think i shouldn't be wasting money and have pc's building use them for a year then throwing them out.... so i guess i'll just go prebuilt..... i hear cyberpowerpc has mushkin extreme ram, corsair xms2, new video cards, and some newer PSU's......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom