Nvidia G92 will be a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this getting annoying I'm trying to buy the parts of my PC so I can keep up with the technology but more important with the best performance possible that I can afford with my budget, now they have talk about the G92 obviously it will be more powerful than the GTX how can I justify spending in July $559 plus 30 mail in-rebate for a card that in a couple of months will be not only cheaper but "less Powerful" than the next one.

They are making this too frustrating honestly.
I'm suppose to finally buy my new parts after July 22 if by that time I have not heard news about Crysis or UT3 I most likely will wait until the G92 comes out :mad: :angry: :(.

seriously... we need amd/ati to strike back... otherwise we have to deal with a monopoly like Rockefeller, plus us consumers always take advantage of the competition :)

OK this getting annoying I'm trying to buy the parts of my PC so I can keep up with the technology but more important with the best performance possible that I can afford with my budget, now they have talk about the G92 obviously it will be more powerful than the GTX how can I justify spending in July $559 plus 30 mail in-rebate for a card that in a couple of months will be not only cheaper but "less Powerful" than the next one.

I'm suppose to finally buy my new parts after July 22 if by that time I have not heard news about Crysis or UT3 I most likely will wait until the G92 comes out :mad: :angry: :(.

thats the computer world for ya.....

maybe this will turn out to be how the amd and intel fight is. look at amd, they released the x2 series real early, crushed the pd's. then later, the core 2 duo went out and totally obliterated it by a mile. just give amd some time, they should work something up.

:p

lol, computers update by the time youve looked up what you wanted to buy and clicked on the order button lol

seriously... we need amd/ati to strike back... otherwise we have to deal with a monopoly like Rockefeller, plus us consumers always take advantage of the competition :)

never used amd, did use ati tho, was good, upgraded to 8800 gtx watercooled, and couldnt be happier, intel just kick a$$ its gonna stay like that for a while.

one thing i wana see is a new os so windows can crash and burn lol

I love watching the PC world. I watched for a very long time and the excitement was awesome. Now that I have a PC, every new thing is like "**** it!" lol. I guess its the 9800 GTS for me after work during winter break! Wooohoo. Might snag a new chip July 22nd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom