Proview LCd with a lock sign with a "k"

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakir_sudry

Baseband Member
a few days ago when I wasn't around my mother tried to turn off my 17'' Proview LCD screen. she probably did it pretty violently or something so the on/off button is pushed inside, i can still click it using a pen or something but still, i want to get it out.
I thought it should pretty easy, just to open, replace it and close. but when I look behind, next to the screws there some rectangle hole and a lock sign next to it with a "k" inside.. what is it?
id i'll open the screen will the warranty won't be useful anymore?

a few days ago when I wasn't around my mother tried to turn off my 17'' Proview LCD screen. she probably did it pretty violently or something so the on/off button is pushed inside, i can still click it using a pen or something but still, i want to get it out.
I thought it should pretty easy, just to open, replace it and close. but when I look behind, next to the screws there some rectangle hole and a lock sign next to it with a "k" inside.. what is it?
id i'll open the screen will the warranty won't be useful anymore?

quite probably. Can you post a picture of the damage?

would it be possible to use tweezers or something to pop the button out?

You could always just contact the manufacturer and enquire into the warranty policy.

it's a bit similar lock, I'm not sure it's quite though...
can I anyhow open it by hand or i have to go to the manufacturer or store i bought the screen from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom