Which Full Tower Case is better?

• GIGABYTE 3D AURORA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THERMALTAKE ARMOR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that side panel, was specially designed, for the Thermaltake Armor.

wow...ten 120mm fans....How noisy are they?

where do you plug in those fans? I dont even know where to plug in the fans that comes with the case when I get it and assemble it together. Hopefully the case manual will have everything i need on how to assemble a computer together.

Edit: My parts are suppose to arrive on tuesday and it doesnt seem like its gonna be on time. The only one that is here in spokane but has not yet delivered to my house is the card reader which was shipped from new jersey and the other 3 packages are shipped from california which are all in portland at this moment, according to ups' tracking website. It hasnt moved since the 25th of may, it has been in portland since that time. Grrrrrr.

where do you plug in those fans? I dont even know where to plug in the fans that comes with the case when I get it and assemble it together. Hopefully the case manual will have everything i need on how to assemble a computer together.

Case fans, will connect to the 4-pin molex connectors, from the PSU, if they are 4-pin. If the case fan is 3-pin, then you connect them to the motherboard.

yeah i would say gigabyte. i like cm stacker but kinda getin bored of the look of the thing. guess like the fruity ds3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom