Reformatted, now cannot see pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseldub

Solid State Member
after having my computer formatted, all is fine, except for one thing, i cannot see pics, if there is a thread with many pics, maybe one might show up, and if i refresh a million times, that one picture might turn into another one, cannot see 2 pics together, for instance i had to refresh the page twice in order to see the "new thread" button, why is this happening, i have windows xp, all updates done, the latest flash wouldn't install, so i had an older version installed, but this is really annoying, please help.

thank you

yes like when people post pictures, some icons don't show, "new thread" buttons, smilies etc. sometimes i can look at threads and see blank pages, pull out my laptop and check out the same thread, and there are lots of pics

after refreshing this page a few times, your "avatar" picture came out, before that there was no pic, no red x's, nothing. just blank

yes like when people post pictures, some icons don't show, "new thread" buttons, smilies etc. sometimes i can look at threads and see blank pages, pull out my laptop and check out the same thread, and there are lots of pics

no, i meant screenshots?

Theres a row of buttons [Print Screen|SysRq][Scroll Lock][Pasue|Break]
Press Print Screen and open Paint. Paste is on to there and save as bitmap. Upload to imageshack

techforums.jpg

i cant even see the pic that i just uploaded here. lol

number one: i see a mod, which program did you use?
number two: what internet are you using? properly configured?
number three: post a speedtest.net link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom