Also my first time building a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is highly unlikely that you will receive a monitor that has a lot of dead pixels. I ordered a cheap Hanns G 19 inch wide and it had none.

You can ALWAYS RMA an item for whatever the reason to newegg for a replacement item. My friend fried 3 motherboards becuase he was doing some crazy overclocks and he just RMA'd each one to newegg one after another lol.

Yea...most of us, here have LCDs, and I rarely see people complaining about dead pixels. So don't worry.

newegg does have the best service around, so if it does happen, then do what Sora mentioned.

i love this website so far...d@mn(censored?) memorial day...now i have to wait like 4-5 days :(

We here at Tech-Forums love to help in anyway we can and I myself learn new stuff from you guys as well when you ask about a certain product I had no idea about (such as the G92 heh)

Newegg ships FAST so it is very possible that you will get your order by wednesday. There is no way that you will not have everything by Thursday though.

so who wants to post directions on how i can arrange my two drives in a RAID 0 array..the one where you hvae 2 hard drives acting as one...ill buy another one later in order to back things up

hey b1gapl which os do you think would be the fastest? XP PRO, x64 bit, or Vista? probably XP PRO right? i would go with x64 but i hear support is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom