Also my first time building a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
loose the ati gpu and go with the 8800 gtx or gts, and get a seagate barrucuda hdd, there cheaper and overall better and consider the p5 deluxe mobo or ds3 mobo

quick question fellas, im pretty much ordering this as b1gapl posted...but thermal paste? or the pad?

The Arctic Freezer Pro 7 does not have a pad I don't think. I'm pretty sure it has pre-applied thermal paste of it's own MX-2 I believe it's called. The stuff is actually pretty good...

However I suggest you get some sandpaper and Lap your cooler and add some AS5 like you suggested, you will get very good temps like that and you should be able to handle Vcore up to around 1.48 or something. Still You do not have to as I didn't and I get max 57 load @ 3.22ghz (1.44 Vcore)

ordered...

i was reading something that scared me a little..the LCD monitor has to have 8 dead pixels in order for me to return it? it if has like 7 dead pixels i have to keep it??!!!

Unfortunately, I think so. I had two, but I massaged them in, and they disappeared.

i shoulda found out these questions before i ordered haha...so if anything comes messed up, i'm allowed to get a replacement right? they said if it has physical damage, i can't get a replacement..but what if it comes during shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom