Take a look at this new mobo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The water cooling is RETARDED. Simple heatsink and fans on the NB/SB will let you still do some serious overclocking. Waterblocks on your NB/SB are NOT needed and that's why it's RETARDED. End of story

When you see pounds just double it and that's fairly close to what that is in USD. However USA prices are about 15% cheaper due to tax so I would say the board would be maybe $550 and that is a ****ing whole system. The board is not worth it and if you really did pre-order that board I will slap you

wow... that would be my entire budget.... not just my mobo.... i bet we could pullthat off with a P6N-SLI-FI............

Yes the mobo is too expensive and a waste of money...you could get the same overclocks and stability on a $100 board if you wanted.

and then add 150$ for a water-cooling system.... and its still 200$ cheaper than that mobo u gave............

I bet my mobo, can perform better than his, with 8800GTXs in SLI..lol.. Mine is only $150, with no heatsink on the SB, and I got a pretty nice overclock. Temps are 48C load. No need for watercooling.

cool... and i just realized ur OC' most impressive..... only got a 3.3 ghz on my e4300 a long time ago (well end of last year :))

Yep the 650i chipset actually gets more frames in SLI (HAHAHA)

Yep he has a nice OC. 412 FSB right? Mine is at 450 to get 3.22. However my mobo is starting to act really weird and messed up the sound so recently i've put it at 429 FSB (3.0ghz) and this is why I want a new mobo becuase I know i can hit 3.3ghz or so with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom