Should I add a raptor to my build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your system drive the raptor will certainly add touch of performance. I'd say if you've got the money to burn, why not. But, if you don't want to spend the extra cash, then it's not a great upgrade. Hard Drives are the second biggest bottleneck in PC's after software, so lessening that bottleneck for $220 is kinda silly. But, they are nice fast drives, so if you've got the cash... go for it.

For your system drive the raptor will certainly add touch of performance. I'd say if you've got the money to burn, why not. But, if you don't want to spend the extra cash, then it's not a great upgrade. Hard Drives are the second biggest bottleneck in PC's after software, so lessening that bottleneck for $220 is kinda silly. But, they are nice fast drives, so if you've got the cash... go for it.

Ye, I think I will get the raptor and its where I will put all my software, OS and games and etc. And the Seagate will just be a place for my saved files and stuff. That way, I wont put too much stress on the Hard Drive when I open up huge files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom