Are Full Tower Cases Neccessary?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im also building a pc and am confused about which case to get, i wanted a raidmax smilodon because it seems pretty nice but i may think of upgrading to a fulltower because im either getting an 8800 gts or gtx, anybody got any suggestions on a nice looking case w/ a window and all the goodies like LED's but is still reliable and wont burn up my pc?, but otherwise i think fulltowers are worthwhile because in the future you wont be obligated to buy a new case to make a large upgrade

Xion has a decent mid tower with lights, a window, and stuff. I too am Hi-jacking this thread because of the posting problem. I am buying a new comp tomorrow and i was wondering weather I should get an antec 900, NZXT Zero, or a sunbeam freezing-storm with two more 120mm fans. Thanks and sorry.

antec 900, raidmax sagitta, antec p180, xion III onyx, cooler master stacker 830

I think towers are great, just as long as you don't mind the size. I got a thermaltake mozart tower, and its plenty big. You get great cooling, more expansion potential, bigger area to work in, more options for liquid cooling, and of course its BIGGER :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom