*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterhuang913

Retired.
Ok theres the deal.
I was just sitting in my comfortable office chair enjoying the A/C while surfing the net and playing Halo. Then from nowhere....*click*......*click click click*....
The End (literally)
:(

Bet your temps went up. That really sux... It's 90F where I live, how is it there in LA?

Oh....it's just that, you mentioned the AC and not hard drive, so I assumed it was the AC that clicked. ACs can click too.

Thats just to hot for me... I dont think I could breath in that heat.. im used to 20C to -40C temps

lol not to change topic but man im having some trouble posting in the F@H topic... lol same problem as you b1gapl... there seems to be a major delay in the posts... for instance I replied an hour and a half ago and the still haven't shown up.. My first post didnt go through, nither did my second.. so im guessing thats the same problem you had... you just tried to post 4 times.. then bang.. they show up..

Im sure it will be fixed soon :)

lol...my lights just went out, because of this heat....argh...I'm likin' Canada up there. Is the temps, there usually cool throughout the year, phantom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom