OCZ Acquires PC&C...

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
DailyTech - OCZ Acquires PC Power & Cooling

OCZ today announced it has acquired American supplier of power supply units PC Power & Cooling. Orginally founded in 1985, PC Power & Cooling has been a frontrunner in ultra high-performance power supplies and cooling solutions. OCZ aims to expand its product line through the acquisition, increase its R&D resources, and establish the organization as the leading provider of power-supply solutions.

Opinions?

omg ur kidding me... the best with a mid-range, but does that mean their quality will still be good?? i hope it is.... u gotta love PC Power and Cooling

I'm not really, that familiar with PC P&C. I just always hear, they're the best, and really expensive. Although their 610w is more affordable.

yep its the best, but major "ow!" in ur wallet if u buy one... but high quality.... i'm pretty sure its at the top of the list on PSU guide....

I wonder what this means, I know OCZ power supplies are just rebranded Fortron units and they're already high quality. I'm still waiting for OCZ to start manufacturing boards though

I wonder what this means, I know OCZ power supplies are just rebranded Fortron units and they're already high quality. I'm still waiting for OCZ to start manufacturing boards though

what... they are rebranded fortrons.... never knew that...

lol... i wasn't questioning ur statement... i was just shocked thats all... but are the memory like this too? maybe we should buy stuff and rebrand it too :) like Aspire (Apevia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom