Incredible Mark-ups Exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
I was looking at the Best Buy site to see what type of PC's they are selling these days. I almost choked when I saw this one.

Bestbuy - Velocity Micro - ProMagix QX6800 Desktop - E2445 $3899.00 ???

Directly from Velocity Micro it's $3570.

Look at the specs... Aside from a QX6800 which is about $1000, look at everything else. It's all typical components that most people here buy.

I priced out the mostly similar specs and changed a few things like the case and power supply.

newegg.com total $2790 for all parts and shipping.

Over $1000 more then the actually cost of the components... wow... sucks for those that can't build their own.

Post any item and price that is insanely marked up...

lowlz that is funny since most people think the geeksquad are teh elite h4xorz tehy make killer comps, they just add fancy led fans and watercoling and the consumer thinks its better than your average beige tower

Ha, my freinds brother is on geek squad, but he's legit. He built a nice computer for himself, but idk if he screws over customers like that. Also, he goes to the gym and works out in his geek squad shirt, it's funny because he's built too.

lol...Isn't it his job to, screw those unknowingly people over, on buying a computer. He's suppose to make the company a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom