i am building a pc for the first time please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the GTS will support Crysis. It's just that the GTX will provide smoother gameplay on higher resolutions and settings, than the GTS.

well guys good news, intel has won me over but not with the duo core, ive heard about the prices dropping in the near future, so im gonna get the q6600 quad core most likely, any suggestions on cases cuz im switching to a full tower?

Nice choice man. For a full tower case, I'd suggest a Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 or the original. But it's more of a personal preference. The Antec Nine Hundred is an awesome mid-tower though. Theres the CM-Stacker which is a huge full tower.

yeah the antec 900 looks really good and so does the cm stacker. the aroura is okay but its want u like.

im a huge fanboy for led's, but i love the cooler stacker too, is there a way, ill be able to manually add led fans? is there like a separate cable that powers the led's or will it not work?

Go for 640mg GPU, high resolution, and better performence, or you could go with the GTX version, up to you.
Memory: Corsair 4GB DDR2 Dominator (4 x 1GB)
GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra WaterCooled Sli
Hard Drive: 2x Seagate Barracuda 750GB + LaCie 2TB Raid Array External HDD
Optical: LiteOn 2x Blu ray Sata DVD Writer
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1
Cooling: Swiftech Apex Ultra+ Watercooling
Case: Thermaltake Tai-Chi SuperMidi Tower
PSU: Enermax Galaxy 1000W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom