Needing a pc.. £600 to £800

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if your gonna overclock, but if you do, the RAM won't get you very far with the E6320. Rest looks good but I don't like Hiper's much.. Better psus for the money out there imo (don't know how much that is in US dollars though so not sure)

All looks good to me aswell, Ebuyer is a good site to buy from as ive had a few parts from them(all next day delivery) and they arrived the following day, and they have this parcel tracking thing where you can see when the goods have been loaded onto the van and when the van is on-route, its very clever. Only thing id want to say is the cordless desktop, i think thats keyboard AND mouse isnt it? if so can i suggest getting a wired keyboard because when i last tried a wireless keyboard on my pc it was rubbish for playing games, i took it back to the shop the next day and i carried on using my old keyboard.
Also id recommend a rechargeable mouse because you dont want to be replacing 2 batteries all the time, easier just to put the mouse on a charging cradle at night and then in the morning its fully charged and doesn't cost anything(thats what i do) although for £30(the cost of the wireless desktop) your not going to get a nice rechargeable mouse and a keyboard, maybe you can use your currant keyboard and then spend the £30 on a decent mouse? im a gamer and ive got a logitech mx1000 laser mouse(rechargeable) and ive just got an old Compaq keyboard, i can play games with it perfectly.

Cheers for comments guys, I think I will go for wired keyboards n mice just for the reliability. All I have to do now is earn £200 then I will order and post back sometimes with the results, which I am hoping will be in a month. :D

EDIT: What power supply unit would you suggest? if it is cheaper that would be great!

Id go with the hiper one, ive heard people saying there good and recommending them to other people.
I wouldnt spend any less than your spending on a psu as thats one of the most important parts inside your pc as if that fails or whatever it can potentially ruin all the parts inside the pc that are connected to it, and thats the last thing you want!

just a quick question... is it worth upgrading the mobo to a msi p6n platinum. I am not sure if the extra £20 can be justified.

EDIT: also i will be ordering next monday at the latest!! :D

Erm - I would go with something like the Asus P5B or the Gigabyte P965-DS3 as they overclock better than alot of the 650is and the 680is currently have alot of problems with FSB holes etc. You may want to get a better PSU, I hvae heard a few horror stories about the Hipers, they are good units for budget, but with an 8800, I would probably get a Tagan or maybe an OCZ.

Ah yes i think i will change to the Asus P5N-E SLI as Ive heard lots of good stuff about it. And I did change the PSU too, I was recommended else where a Coolermaster IGreen 500W PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom