Changed a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Tuniq is the best air cooler.

Sora meant, lapping, not overlapping. By lapping the base of the heatsink, it creates a better contact, with the CPU, leading to lower temperatures. You do this by rubbing sanding paper, on the base of the heatsink, correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure, how much you would have to sand it down. I guess until you take off the covering of metal or something, off the copper base?

Yes that's what lapping is. You just use sand paper until the surface is smooth and it lowers temps a few degrees. It's worth it really.

i was goin to do that with my tuniq but i wasnt sure. its all though my q6600 is nice and coooool at 38 idle at 3ghz

I checked, and most of the items, you listed, are higher on NCIX.com than tigerdirect.ca

Hmm ya i think im getting the best deal from ordering from both of them. owell I guess ill get some parts first then the tiger ones later. well how long does tiger take to ship anyways because NCIX is 1-2 business days for 30 bucks. Tigers shipping is like 40 bucks for much less parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom