Some help compressing files

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf are you guys talking about? i compress my pr0n vids all the time using winrar, it usually cuts the size anywhere between 10-100mb, and for mds/mdf files i have compressed a 600mb mds to 430mb

you are a bad man then

for year people had tried to use those program to compress video without any success.

for your statement to be true, winrar would had to add something to their software or you are using a video format that somebody intentionally made that can be compressed use zip software

you see video need to be encoded to shrink

compressed vidoe like ~16mb
cd1el0.png

mds/mdf file compressed by ~200mb
uaeb0.png

you are a bad man then

for your statement to be true, winrar would had to add something to their software or you are using a video format that somebody intentionally made that can be compressed use zip software

I still stand by this statement. I use to be one of the first encoders of movie. I use to have ton of guide on VideoHelp.com from 2001-2003 . I got tired of the thousands of emails I use to get everyday.

anyway to compress video, you will have to lose some quality. now if the quality is crappy anyway that's a non issue. maybe you can compact these new format or maybe winrar put something in it's software to allow you to do it but 3-4 years ago it just wasn't possible. I can still remember 1000's of people trying it

im just saying you can compress stuff more than 1kb imagine if you compress akl your vids and you save around 16mb each your average user could save up to 1gb of space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom