Need good case

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmatt

The Bulldog
I need a case to replace my current one. Its a 1990's vintage Aopen, its small, loud, and doesn't have much in the way of fan mounts and drive bays. I need low cost and fairly decent case. It need to keep all of my parts cool, have some more leg room, and not be an eye sore. it doesn't need to be anything special like a Lian Li, just something more practical.

The Antec 900 and p180 are awesome cases. I picked the Centurion 5, because he wanted a low priced case, and decent. That's what the Centurion 5 is.

hah... well I really like either one of these just because of the look and the good airflow and space.. but i don't know if it might in the price range. hehe but i'm getting one of these for myself. But just offereing for something to think about.

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D AURORA GZ-FSCA1-ANB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

both same price and really good if you got some hardware u want to be kept cool.

wow thanks for the replies guys. its alot to consider. i was hoping maybe one would come with a psu but thats ok. my 400watt will hold me until my next build.

i personally would use a CoolerMaster Centurion 5, i prefer not to dish more than 100$ on a Case... but ur mileage may vary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom