Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better pick up the pace...lol. I've been having problems with, my SMP client, lately. I was suppose to get one, done today. But it's going to be tomorrow. I may be producing alot, but it's not consistent.

I have to... mine freezes up for no reason... one hour its going at 100% then drops down to 0%... no idea why.. so I have to restart the client... Its a good thing im sitting here most of the day watching it or i would be going alot slower.

Oh yea....someone mentioned, about running the console, without having the window on the taskbar. I think you can install it, as a windows service, and it will just run in the background. Thing is, you can't monitor it, since the window doesn't show up.

I'm using the computer in my sig and also an old school 2.4ghz P4 that pulls in about 204 every few days. I'll probably hit over 1k avg for awhile here since I work quite a bit the next few weeks, so won't be around my computer all that much, and fortunately our CPUs are so awesome we can still do normal stuff (like surf the net, play music, watch movies) without any performance loss.

Darn it...I was about to say that...lol. Are you watching the stats like every 1hr?...lol. Anyway..yea..it's pretty cool. man...and I got my jpeg ready, and uploaded to show it...lol..

2003st7.jpg

Right there...the moment you waited for phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom