Changed a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was saying the Ultra PSU I linked was bad? I can guarantee they have no idea what they are talking about becuase the model I linked to comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by PC enthusiasts and power supply experts around.

Why would you get an SATA drive at that price when IDE work just as well? People say that SATA cables are smaller and stuff but you can buy a cheap round IDE cable for the same size. I mean an SATA drive is nice but they still are too much and are no better.

The Stealth is actually better than the Gamexstream but still...I'm not a fan of OCZ due to the ripples on the 12v rails.

ive had a 520W ocz modstream for about a year, my rig has ran perfectly since then.
And why not get a case without a PSU since your buying one seperatly? it will make the case cheaper aswell.

The Xion II case he's getting is fairly cheap in performance really. I bought the exact same case for 65 bucks off the egg and then a secondary PSU as well. You just disregard the PSU in a case like that since the case itself is a good deal.

Btw im using the 2nd psu ( one that comes with a case ) on and old computer wich psu doest work anymore so it works out

- oh and a dum questions to is my cpu 32 or 64 bit :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom