Alright guys I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdygeek

In Runtime
So hears the deal. Right now the comp in my sig is more of my borothers than mine, I do all the work but its in his room. I don't have my own gaming computer, I just have a POS dell that i can't upgrade. Anyhow I am graduating and I am taking a gap year before college to work. But thats irrelevent. I don't know what to do.

Options:
1) Spend $500 build AM2 brisbane OC it and keep my 17in CRT
2) Spend $820 build AM2 brisbane OC but get a nicer graphics card and a new monitor
3) Spend $1000 build C2D OC it, get a 8800 GTS 320 meg, and get the same monitor as #2
4) Spend $1600 build C2D OC it, but this time go high end on a lot of things. 8800 GTS 640, GTX if i can swing it. Cheimi 22in monitor. HZ's you know the deal.

Anyhow I don't know what to do. And if I go higher end it would suck when July 22nd comes around. Well all the advice possible would be greatly appreciated.

PS-what would be the gaming experience difference between the builds, is the extra money justifiable, and I am really looking forward to **** gate London which will be DX10.

I'm not on that tight of a budget. But I just don't know how much I can justify spending on a new comp. I was thinking the C2D with and 8800 would be th best and last me at least through my year off but idk. Suggestions?

get c2d e6420 o/c and grab gts 320 or 640 if u feeling it. and def. add sum hz's like u said. great build!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom