1440 by 900 resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my computer is pretty old my boardis an ECS k7s7ag, my cpu is an AMD Athlon xp 2800 with 768 of ram, Would a 256 be better than a 128 vid card or would it be a wate of money. I've decided on a Radeon 9250. I don't do any gaming and basically surf the net and play music, movies on my system.

how do you know its ancient?

Because he doesn't have any PCI-E or AGP ports.....

Yes, my computer is pretty old my boardis an ECS k7s7ag, my cpu is an AMD Athlon xp 2800 with 768 of ram, Would a 256 be better than a 128 vid card or would it be a wate of money. I've decided on a Radeon 9250. I don't do any gaming and basically surf the net and play music, movies on my system.

I guarantee you will notice no difference between the 128mb and 256mb cards. I have a 32mb geforce go fx5200 which is not a very good card at all...yet it runs my 19'' widescreen 1440x900 perfectly for all applications (except gaming of course)

get the 8600gt dx10 and good for hd videos even the 8500 if u dont play games

Dude...he said he doesn't have a PCI-Express port

a 256mb card is much better in the long run

Why? His puter is barely even vista capable and he said he doesn't do any gaming....

Because he doesn't have any PCI-E or AGP ports.....

I guarantee you will notice no difference between the 128mb and 256mb cards. I have a 32mb geforce go fx5200 which is not a very good card at all...yet it runs my 19'' widescreen 1440x900 perfectly for all applications (except gaming of course)

Dude...he said he doesn't have a PCI-Express port

Why? His puter is barely even vista capable and he said he doesn't do any gaming....

u beat me to the punch gurusan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom