CPU Temperature runs at 60c while IDLE and up to 80c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a defect in the Zalman? What's the air cooling in your rig, right now?

zalman 9500, brand new, and had the same problem before I got the z9500, also, using one 80mm fan to suck out from the zalman and using one 120mm in the front to blow air in, and have the PSU fans sucking out air too...

Looks like everything is alright, except the CPU, if you say the Zalman isn't defective.

Looks like everything is alright, except the CPU, if you say the Zalman isn't defective.

The zalman still does seem like it has a little play (meaning I can move it a little bit) when it's fully installed and bolted in....Is that normal for this model?

Mine doesn't move around at all. It's solid...try your best, to have it, not moving around. When you tighten the screws, tighten them all evenly. If that doesn't work, I guess all that's left to blame, is the CPU.

The zalman still does seem like it has a little play (meaning I can move it a little bit) when it's fully installed and bolted in....Is that normal for this model?

Well then that's your problem buddy! That thing has to be on there TIGHT! You shouldn't be able to twist it or move it ANY. Reinstall it.

Well then that's your problem buddy! That thing has to be on there TIGHT! You shouldn't be able to twist it or move it ANY. Reinstall it.

I have re installed it, 10 times on 2 different boards, and it still has a little jiggle...Also, I had the exact same temperatures when I used my thermaltake cooler, so I am a little confused to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom