Final build, should I go ahead and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
We love to help really. It's very fun for all of us to know that we were able to build another sick system out there for cheap hah.

I love it when the UPS guy stops at my house with boxes of pieces and parts. It's the best kind of puzzle. When I finish putting it together, I have a whole new toy to play with!

It really depends. I guess the DS3 is an easier overclocker being a 965P chipset but the MSI P6N can support SLI, and more raid types. Me being tires of the now legendary DS3, I would go with P6N to shake things up and plus I've heard great things about the board.

It really depends. I guess the DS3 is an easier overclocker being a 965P chipset but the MSI P6N can support SLI, and more raid types. Me being tires of the now legendary DS3, I would go with P6N to shake things up and plus I've heard great things about the board.

Yeah I'd go with the P6N if not just for the fact that it's not ugly like the DS3

lol...A bit fruity, but a mean overclocker. I've heard alot of good things about the P6N though.

Hey baron, wheres your bro?....lol, I was expecting to see kobe24, in all of today and yesterday's threads.

been working a fiar bit latley lol hasnt had much time also our internet is slowed to 64kps after our 12GB allowance so we runing slow and takes a while to post lol.

yeah i totally agree that is one mean o/c. i selling my hp to sumone i jno and hopefully gettin my hands on a budget build with a ds3:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom