Sigh..welp please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnx

Baseband Member
I had posted a problem before bout my pc not comin on n changed the psu n it started workin again..well now im having a different problem..
1.when i push the power button the computer turns on,but its a black screen ,no beeps ,fans seem to work,motherboard light is on but the pc wont startup..also the monitor light jus keeps flashing.

2.everytime the pc used to restart because of low voltage n when it used to come back on my sata hard disk wud not be detected i needed to restart it again to make it detect the hard disk also the time wud get restarted too...any help?

I know I have bad spelling but please don't use TXT message speak on a forum like this please.

As for your problem To me it sounds like a problem with the psu it's self in other words it might be defective, take it back to where you got it from and get a replacement that should fix it.

i have the same problem with a computer in the other room, that didn't help though, so probably something went tissue box

ouch I wonder if when the other PSU died it shorted the board too?

that would explain it. I would try one more time and see if you can exchange that psu for another maybe.

what kind of PSU was the original and what did you get to replace it?

ok i managed to fix the startup problem i had jus removed the ram n then the battery waited for some time n it came on..but the pc seems to have become really really slow n started draggin too..anyone know why? also what bout the sata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom