Woot Woot finally ordered the parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You CompUSA guys are always coming in and then realized you could have got discounts. Lol CompUSA must have a large staff or something becuase we always see you guys.

EDIT: Newegg will let you return it for a full refund most likely get it and just don't even open up the box. Newegg has great customer service and after a purchase that large they will want to work with you.

Hehe :D Ye, but its ok, Ill just take it to the store and get the replacement plan on it since its cheaper for us. Then abuse it wahakakakahahakahakaha *evil*

Edit: I guess I just made myself feel better because $273.00 with 8.6% tax was gonna cost more than what Id be paying for at Newegg anyway. Hehe cuz its tax free woot woot. Now I feel better.

Building a PC is very simple...just use the manuals your parts give you and use a guide and it will go smooth as butter. I LOVE putting together a new PC piece by piece ripping them out of the boxes. It's like sex except without the actual sex.

Lol weird analogy but I think you will enjoy it.

I Agree 100% is almost the real thing :D :D ;)

to be honest i have a 16ms phillips 17" screen and a 5ms dell 22" and i really cant tell any difference. does anyone in stuff like that eg contrast ratio? except my dell turns on alot quicker

Pffft. Whats done is done, Im probably gonna remember this everyday and bug myself about it ahhhh! Driving me crazy.

I know how you feel... I'm kicking myself for ordering a crappy motherboard when I could have gotten a better one for probly $30 more. Meh. It's more trouble to return it and get another one than to keep the one you have.

yeah taking back stuff takes way to long. nobody can wait for more than 2 weeks without goin crazy.

soon soon soon it will be finished, thats what ull be sayin in the corner of ur room lol

I just realized that the motherboard I bought does not support Quad Processors. PFft ahhhhhhh, Oh well, i guess thats telling me that I should not need to upgrade to Quad anyway haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom