Woot Woot finally ordered the parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
I ordered everything here.....

Wish list details

I cant believe Newegg only charged me $34.00 on shipping :D. I wonder if that will take like days or something. It says within 2-3 business days I cant wait. They already charged my credit card and I just ordered it a few minutes ago less than ten.

The only thing im worried about is that they might send me a CPU that has a bent pin on it and they only have 7 days return policy on those. Oh well, I trust newegg. Thanks again for all your guys' help. I would have never been able to learn the important stuff that i need for my pc. :D Great investment.

Ill keep in touch here posting pics of the parts and me building the pc.

Edit: Ok wishlist link works now :D Thanks Sora

The wish list doesn't work and don't worry Newegg is FAST shipping always and you will most likely get it in 2 days rather than 3, maybe even next day heh.

CPU's have a rare chance of being bent so don't worry.

Congrats on the rig looks great.

Thanks. Im reading at tutorials on how to build my own pc together and I read something about configuring the motherboard....... Build Your Own PC

Should I worry about this part at all? Haha, I have never build a PC before and I dont want to get stuck in something or mess something up hehe.

Building a PC is very simple...just use the manuals your parts give you and use a guide and it will go smooth as butter. I LOVE putting together a new PC piece by piece ripping them out of the boxes. It's like sex except without the actual sex.

Lol weird analogy but I think you will enjoy it.

I love building my own systems. It's cheaper, I get exactly what I want and nothing that I don't want.

PC computing puts out a special edition from time to time on building your own PC in a step by step manner.

Crap....... I just realized I got ripped with the monitor I choose on this build because it only cost $273 at CompUSA at cost because I work there. And this monitor....

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22" 2 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1(DC 3000:1) - Retail

is only $290.00 at CompUSA too for me. Grrrrr, I dont know who to cancel one item off my order ahhh. I dont want to cancel the whole order either because they already charged me on my credit card. What do I do? Just stick with the other samsung monitor anyway... this one... Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 225BW Black 22" 5 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor with Height Adjustments 280 cd/m2 700:1 - Retail

or cancel the whole entire order, order everything else except the monitor and get this monitor..... Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22" 2 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1(DC 3000:1) - Retail at CompUSA?

Edit: I guess I cant do anything to my order since the status is "Step 3" Grr. OH well, it would have been $17.00 or so cheaper at my work place and the 226BW one does not have a height adjustment so its ok i guess. Grr. So much for trying to save money I didnt realize I was gonna get the samsung one as I planned to get like a Viewsonic one. Pffft. Whats done is done, Im probably gonna remember this everyday and bug myself about it ahhhh! Driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom