Final Final Build.... I will order it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job updated ur wishlist. i think thats a sick future build. i have one question.. what made u choose MSI-Fi over the ds3 and the other one. the rosewill psu isnt that bad, but i would get the corsair. but if u wanna save money, i think the corsair 520 watt would be enought for ur needs, but i am not 100% sure. or u can go with this one. its a lot cheaper and by reading the reviews, i dont think it will dissapoint u.
Newegg.com - Rosewill RP550-2 ATX 2.01 550W Power Supply 115/230 V CSA, CB, TUV, FCC, UL - Retail

one more suggestion, u should think about the e6320 as well as they are pretty good and overclock a **** load, and with a tuniq, that thing will rock, and it has 4mb cache, same as the e6600. think about it man, u could save some more money.

well good job piciking the parts and good luck for ur build

well, i had read ur previous post but didnt know which one u were talking about. i suggested the psu because my friends have them and no complains yet, and i too was going to buy the black one for my future cheap gaming rig.
the one u suggested, i hear some people say that its just 500W and not 550W.. is that true, coz if its 550W, then i would go with the one that u chose coz i like the silver one better, i mean the looks

I believe there was a mix up becuase if you look at the side label it does say 550w with 18 and 18 amps. There is a 500w version that is 49.99 and it was probably a mix-up originally on newegg's part.

Hey guys, I dont have any plans on overclocking my PC thats why I chose the E6600 and I dont even think I need any heatsink at all other than the stock ones but I just got that so if i do think about overclocking I can just do it without switching the heatsink.

Edit: I am ordering the parts right now :D Sweet deal. Total comes to $1726.79 because it has some $10.00 bundle savings.

Overclocking is very safe so don't worry about it really. To this day I have still never seen a C2D chip fried by overclocking and I go on quite a lot of forums.

The build will be very nice and you will be very happy :p

Sora is right. And you can't have a C2D, without overclocking. I've never, or rarely seen anybody with a C2D, that didn't overclock theirs.

It's true...when people start realizing how easy it is and the power they can achieve they start feeling left out becuase an E6300 is 3.4ghz while their E6600 is still only at 2.4

You can get that E6600 to like 3.5ghz fairly easy but I'm still a fan of the E6420 for the money.

If you really want a gtx you could save a few bucks on a couple different parts. Like go with the OCZ PS. Get the Cheimi 22in. Go with the e6420 or e6320. then you would only be like 50 bucks higher than your original budget.

i think u should go with the e6420 and o/c. trust me its too hard to fry a chip these days, comps will just restart itself or wateva it needs to do if its unstable. its a very good ay to save $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom