best sli mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because, the X1950PRO is slightly better, when both are at stock speeds. But when you overclock the 7900GS, the 7900GS beats it. But why, won't you go for the X1950XT. Like Sora said, it is a very powerful card for the money, and it beats the 7900GS and X1950PRO. I believe, it has a good ability to overclock too.

just noticed thats over my very tight budget. i don't even k now if ill get enough for this. i need it cheap, remember, this isn't forever, just until xmas.

so. bottom line, tell me, x1950 is better than 7900gs on stock, true.

7900gs beats it after you oc it. true?

that msi is better than the evga, but you get the trade in for the evga, but that only applies to their site, not neweeg, so what is the better performer, screw all the trade in things, what is better/.

Bottom line, X1950PRO is better than the 7900GS, when both are at stock speeds. When you overclock the 7900GS, it will beat the X1950PRO, since the PRO, can't overclock well. Evga is overall, a better company than MSI, for graphic cards, because of their warranty program.

Well you said, it is just temporary, until xmas....so just get the cheaper evga, and overclock it.

After the purchase, of the card, you have about 3 months, to trade it in for a better one. For example, you want the 8800GTS, which cost about $280. And you paid about $150, for the 7900GS. You send them, the 7900GS, and they'll send you the 8800GTS. You just have to pay the difference between the two cards.

....yea, there won't be much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom