What you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay!

Solid State Member
Ok forget that link you guys have all convinved me it sucks, I need a laptop or desktop with at least 1gb ram and 256mb of graphics. not bloody intergrated!!!
I really don't need a hardrive bigger then 10gb tbh.

I just need a desktop/laptop to handle WoW on medium graphics and to run smoothly for work and stuff.

WoW is the only game I'm really going to play, It doesn't have to run at the highest graphics limit with a liquid smooth frame rate, just so that it can play without frame lag on lowest or medium settings.

I cannot build and I come from the UK, meaning I can't order off an American Site now can I.

500.00 GBP

=

993.339 USD

The graphics card is not good. It's integrated. Only good for, very light gaming.

I have to admit, I agree with B1gapl, but the graphics aren't that bad for integrated... that's the best one you can get... if you have an OS, monitor, KB/mouse, etc.. I would agree and say you can build better, but if you have to buy a complete system including all that, I'm not sure you could do it for that kind of price... I would suggest though, go the extra money and get at least a 17" LCD... a 15 is WAY to small... we can help you put something together if you have a budget, and you have the want to build instead of buy.

Packard Bell! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!

Sorry, that brought back some very painful memories...

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but that sounds way to expensive for what you get. If it were in USD ($), it might be worth it, but in GBP (£)...? No friggin' way.

ew... packard bell, really pricey seeing that its integrated GPU, 1GB RAM, and only 3800+

Packard Bell is a NO_NO_NO_NO in my house. They are a nightmare and for that price you can do better elsewhere.

I have heard bad things about that motherboard...as for the other parts a 7900GS would be better than an 8600GT and don't give me that DX10 crap lol.

However I don't know UK prices in the least so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom