best sli mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You DO understand that at that high of a resolution jagged edges do not become much of a problem at all and if you dropped the AA you would play it just fine.

At those high resolutions regardless an X1950XT 512 will play most games very very nicely. Just remember that you do not need anti-aliasing that much at all on resolution like that.

They do it becuase the game offers the option and they want really give the benchmarks a test.

At 1900x1200 you would not notice hardly any difference at all if any. Like I said don't worry about the Anti-Aliasing at those high. The X1950XT 256mb will work just fine but the X1950XT 512 version will be your best bet under 250 bucks.

you now what, what about the x1950pro? cant it oc pretty far, and not to mention its LOW price tag. whats the max i could get out of that? i'd just love to save that money. btw i just notice, you live real close to me o_O

The X1950PRO is a horrible overclocker. Talking from personal experience. I only got the core to 670 from 580, and can't touch the memory clocks, without having artifacts.

oh, i thought i heard it was a good ocer. well thanks. i might as well save my money for a x1950xt 256 mb, or if i can find a cheap 512mb one, that's fine, but the 256 is fine. btw, how does the 7900gs do? i see sora has it, and he must have picked a good desciion.

The 7900GS, is known to overclock really well. Even further, when it's volt modded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom