Motherboard Post Code E0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeWee

Beta member
Hey I'm having trouble with my Asus m2n32-Sli Deluxe motherboard booting up. After pressing the power button, the power comes on, drives get power, fans connected to the motherboard turn on, LEDs light up, but then the progress stops. Nothing ever displays to the screen and no beep codes are emitted from the PC speaker. The motherboard uses the Phoenix BIOS. I purchased a motherboard POST card and the code that displays is E0. I haven't been able to find good documentation on this issue or what should be done about it, although I saw something that hinted that it may have to do with the ROM or RAM, but it didn't indicate what action should be taken. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Pop out that ram bro if you have another system you can swap out with. is this a brand new system? did you build it?

Try with just one ram module at a time and check your book to see what the configuration is .

Thanks for the tips but that was one of the first things I tried. Also tried a different power supply. I used a pc POST card and I'm fairly certain it's the MOBO. Sent it back to newegg for a replacement. Thank god they make it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom