Gigabyte 3D Aurora question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetahammy

Baseband Member
Thanks to Sora and many others... I think I may have pinpointed a case to my liking... But i've noticed there are two different models. And was just wondering if there were any real performance differences between the two. The only real differences I see are just $30 difference, slightly different look, one has lights, and one has like 10% more space.

I've read the customer reviews and they all just tell me the same thing. That both are really good! lol.

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D AURORA GZ-FSCA1-ANB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

and

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D Aurora 570 GZ-FA1CA-ASB Black 1.0 mm Aluminum body ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

I was leaning more towards the second one just because I prefer the look. hah. But is the extra $30 worth the difference? I suppose both are in my range of budget, but if I can save... why not? hah.. Thanks in advance

I have the 2nd case... Over all I like it... Doesn't really matter though. The 30$ only means a different look and it comes with a Mesh side vent along with a see through one you can change as you wish.

Wow 140$ for the 2nd one is much cheaper then what I paid.. When I got it, I had to pay 190$.

The difference has been stated, just the mesh and slightly better airflow but overall just get the original one and spend it on something else.

The Aurora is an awesome full size case for the money and it's not too gaudy or anything at all. It has a just nice sharp and nice look to it heh.

Yes, The USB Firewire mic and speakers ports are on the front instead of the side which I liked better.

I had "decent" airflow... But not great. Keep in mind this is a water cooling case... :)
Works for both though.
Tons of room on the inside!

yeah i believe its made for their 3d cooling kit. which i heard isnt that much better than the bigwater. but still its an awesome looking case. and i am considering that if i make my next comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom