Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone back to the old Windows client. I can't tell any difference between it and the console for speed. I can't use the GPU.

Oh.. When I first started, I used the GPU, but now I'm using the Console. I didn't know if there was a difference - maybe I just need a better PC. :/

Oh.. When I first started, I used the GPU, but now I'm using the Console. I didn't know if there was a difference - maybe I just need a better PC. :/

No... You used GUI... GPU is folding with your graphics card.. as of now only Ati cards can do that..

Ok, I'll stick with it then. Just trying to find a way to help the team :D.

One thing I do wish that they would do is remove or at least move the inactive members. I say this because as I start to move up in the ranks a little bit, all I'm doing is passing inactive members - I would like to see those not active in their own seperate list and those who are active to be displayed in a different list.

Guess its all just wishing though.

lol phantom, pretty soon we'll be competing for the top spot. You are so close to that 1k 24hr avg.

It doesn't really matter, if the active and inactive are on separate list. What matters, is that us, active members, are contributing to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom