Screen saver stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayaprayer

In Runtime
My screen saver doesn't come on and my display won't shut off either on my laptop. Kinda frustrating. Any one have any ideas what does this or how to fix it?

Already tried looking at your desktop properties? Right click on desktop > properties > screensaver tab. See what the time limit is, and if there's even a screensaver picked.

Right click, select Properties, and then select Screensaver tab. Make sure that your screensaver is selected and that the delay time is set. Then click Apply. To shut off the display, click the "Power..." button on the Screensaver tab. You can then select the timeouts for monitor, hard disks, standby, and hibernation. I'm on a desktop, but on a laptop you may even get options to tell the PC to hibernate when the battery hits a certain percentage.

Yeah I checked all that before. I have my screen saver set to 1 min just to check and get nothing. The display is set to shut off after 5 and still nothing.

Still not working, is there a way to manually start the screen saver or shut off the display on a laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom