Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you did more today then what I did over the entire week before last...
05.06.07 2,070 10 WU's

I still can't believe how much the SMP WU's are worth..

No, it's a high performance client. It's aimed at folding with the quad cores, or multi-core processors especially. Dual cores can fold them quite well also.

w00t!, I just finished a WU with the SMP. As of today, I have done a whopping 2,590 points!!! The SMP WU, I just finished was only 1,430 points.

ahh, that sucks. Guess my computer won't be using SMP then.

I just can't believe we haven't done SMP, way before...lol. If Ste, never brought up the topic of SMP, I'll still be folding with two consoles.

It only came out in March (at least that's what the build we're using came out in) but it is a good thing he mentioned it :)

Hey phantom,

In about 10 months or less, we will be the top 2 for our team!, based on our current production. Good work man. You're almost there, to a 1k 24hr avg. You're like the most improved, member on Team T.F.

lol...So, if you haven't been gaming, what do you do, to compensate for it? I just play my, guitar and piano.

Thanks man, hopefully I'll reach 1000 thats my goal...
I'm still waiting to see If you can hit 2K...

As for what I do now that I don't game... lol not much... I just signed up for xbox live... so thats what I'm starting to get into.. Other then that I'm either in school *sigh* or sitting here on T.F. all day...

Great work guys... I would look into changing clients on the laptop, but right now, I have to focus on the move.... moving to my house this week... closing is tomorrow, so it is time for speed packing... lol

Your PPD scores are VERY impressive!!

So, which is faster? Console or GPU? Because it is taking quite some time to finish a WU, and I want to speed up the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom