i am building a pc for the first time please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly suggest you do not be closed minded to AMD as Intel finally has made a good chip again. The Core 2 Duo's are better than the AMD's out right now and theres no question about that. I mean the X2 6000 is still a good CPU but you just said a video card that won't be outdated in a year while the mobo for Core 2 Duo's will be used for new chips coming soon while the AM2 board's are older and you will not be able to upgrade very easily....I'm just saying it's nice to be a fan but there is no question that Core 2 Duo's in that price range are the top chips out there.

Also as someone stated at that resolution the 8800GTS 320 will not be able to handle things too well in a little while. Go with the 640 version since you have chosen a large monitor.

There are better CPU coolers out there for the money btw..

I like the PSU but I prefer this PSU over that one any day

Corsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply at ZipZoomfly

what about the OS, i kind of like vista, it seems good to me, just a little buggy which will probably improve with updates, many people are telling me to stick with xp, im not sure on what to do

im not looking for an intel processor because they run hotter, and also can be noisier, the e6600 its also only 4 bucks cheaper and id have to go thru the trouble of overclocking while the amd is also dual with 3.0ghz

Funniest Post I have seen In a long time.

I thank you for that.

Because you have no idea what your talking about and your "stubborness" about choosing AMD over a C2D atm is insanely wastefull when it comes to Price/performence.

yes i later realized i posted false info about the amd running cooler, i googled it right after and felt stupid, lol i see i am being stubborn though, im just going end the amd intel debate on account of having no info to back myself up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom