New Build, Need Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah get a full case. my cm elite 330 has no room at all with the tuniq and all the ide/sata and power cords everywhere.

As stated go with an E6600, some G.skill HZ's, a different motherboard, and as for a full size tower check out the Gigabyte Aurora 570 as the word on the street is this case has amazing cooling...if not the the original Aurora is an awesome Full size case.

I also have $110 in mail-in-rebates. I think I'll keep the Corsair RAM because it constitutes $50 of those discounts.

okay but the corsair pc6400c4 is 104.00 after rebate...the g skill HZ are 119.00 after an instant discount from new egg.
15.00 difference and those HZs are supposed to be the s*** as far as ram goes.
if you plan to overclock, get the gskills. if you get corsair you will be doing a lot of tweaking to get them to run as high and tight as possible. trust me, i know...i have them.

And they haven't been the high quality, they once were, not saying it's a bad company. Out of experience, I have the XMS2, and had to RMA it once.

And they haven't been the high quality, they once were, not saying it's a bad company. Out of experience, I have the XMS2, and had to RMA it once.

roger that. i mean i love mine , never had a problem with them...
but sometimes it would be nice to start an overclock and just set the ram and go. granted i have fussed with mine long enough to know what it will do and what it will not do...so i dont really have that problem anymore. but it took quite some time for that to happen.
if the reviews and positive feedback continue for the gskill, then i will be buying them in the near future (another 7900gs for sli comin 2morrow woot woot some say silly but i want eye candy yeeeeuh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom