Final overview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I did decide to go with the 620w.

I wasn't sure I wanted to go with vista this early. I like to give new os's some time to work out bugs, etc...

For raid0, anything of value would be on a 3rd hd anyway, so if one does crash, I wouldn't loose anything.

The performance increase would, be a decrease in load times, I assume, since the info is coming from two places, instead of one.

Vista really isn't as bad as people say.... My friend has it on his PC and it's pretty cool. Yeah it's different from actually using it for yourself but I use his PC a LOT and have had no problems. He said he didn't have any big problems himself and that seems to be what most other people say that actually use it. But whatever, your choice.

And lol kobe, is that what all your posts are? Like from the other thread all you said the same thing (oh and you added that "you got owned" post).. Come on now..

I'll use raid0, with anything of value on a 3rd hd.

As for the os, maybe I should go with vista, with all the versions out there, which one do you recommend?

For those with vista already, do most games work on it? For example... doom3, f.e.a.r, halo, bf.

You don't need the retail. Just get the OEM version. It's cheaper. The only difference, is that the retail, has the pretty box, and the manual.

mrfluffles sorry bout that thread i was just tryin to make xfi's look like the best coz thats what i have and i dont like to know that there r better cards sorry

b1gapl i got home pre vista and its good on my hp but not so good on my new comp. but it will be better when i get the full version today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom